The closing event, featuring the projects presentations, will take place Saturday, Oct 12th, 19:30 at Google Campus.
The projects will be judged based on impact, innovation and technical achievement by our panel of judges:
– Dr. Yossi Matias, Managing Director, Israel R&D Center, Google
– Ariel Garten, Founder & CEO, InteraXon
– Dr. Doron Friedman, Director, Advanced Virtuality Lab, IDC Herzliya
– Dr. Rafi Gidron, Founder & Chairman, Israel Brain Technologies
– Igal Iancu, MD, Director, Strategic Planning, Perceptual Computing, Intel
– The winning project will be awarded an 8-channel Enbio headset by Starlab / Neuroelectrics.
Enobio is a high-quality, wearable, wireless EEG recording device.
– The top 3 projects will present @ BrainTech Israel 2013 Conference the following week.